Monday, April 21, 2008

"...wings like the wings of a stork."

Then the angel that talked with me went forth,
and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes,
and see what is this that goeth forth.
And I said, What is it?
And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth.
He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.

And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead:
and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.

And he said, This is wickedness.
And he cast it into the midst of the ephah;
and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold,
there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings;
for they had wings like the wings of a stork:
and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

Then said I to the angel that talked with me,
Whither do these bear the ephah?
And he said unto me,
To build it an house in the land of Shinar:
and it shall be established,
and set there upon her own base.
ZECH 5:5-11
___

Zechariah did not assume that these “wings like a stork” beings were "angels". He knew he was speaking with an ANGEL and did not assume that the two beings with “wings like a stork” were ANGELS.

This may not be too relevant, at this time, but they (these two "stork-like" winged creatures) will start making more public appearances soon.

“I AM BLOWING a SHOFAR.” (Giving a Warning)

LOVE, RICOEL

No comments: