Friday, April 18, 2008

by their FRUIT

No one is ever going to prove GOD to anybody else. No one can prove GOD in their own words. One can SEE GOD IS ALIVE, in another, only by HIS FRUIT through them.
Not MIRACLES - not HEALINGS. Only by GOD'S FRUIT LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS, and SELF-CONTROL can GOD BE SEEN and KNOWN through one.
If these FRUIT(S) are not ALIVE from one who claims
to be of GOD;
that one is not of GOD.

MT 7:15-23
Beware of false prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ye shall know them by their fruits.

Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit;
but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit,
neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down,
and cast into the fire.
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Not every one that saith unto me,
Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;
but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day,
Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name?
and in thy name have cast out devils?
and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them,
I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Many claim to be of GOD and then use words and actions that are not of GOD. They forget that every idle word will be used for their justification or condemnation.

MT 12:36-37
But I say unto you,
That every idle word that men shall speak,
they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
For by thy words thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Many say they BELIEVE GOD and then refuse to SUBMIT to what GOD HAS WRITTEN for HIS PEOPLE, those that SUBMIT to HIM and HIS WAYS. They forget that HIS LAW IS HOLY and will be used as their JUDGE.

JN 12:47-48
And if any man hear my words, and believe not,
I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world,
but to save the world.
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words,
hath one that judgeth him:
the word that I have spoken,
the same shall judge him in the last day.

If you choose not to believe in GOD do so by your own choice. If you say you BELIEVE and then refuse to SUBMIT to HIS WRITINGS, you are refusing HIS SPIRIT in you that WILL LIVE HIS WRITINGS through you. These are seen as worse than those that choose not to believe.

MT 11:24
But I say unto you,
That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom
in the day of judgment, than for thee.

Every choice has it's consequence. You and I are where we are because of every past choice in our lives. If you choose not to believe in GOD, accept the consequences. If you choose to claim you believe and refuse to SUBMIT, accept the consequences. I choose to BELIEVE in WHO GOD IS and to SUBMIT to what HE HAS PROVIDED for me to KNOW and I will accept the consequences.

And again, whatever you believe those consequences are - that's what you believe.

LOVE, RICOEL

No comments: