Wednesday, April 23, 2008

GOD FULFILLS HIS PROMISES

There are many who claim that they are GOD’S PEOPLE and keep getting in HIS WAY of SAVING HIS PEOPLE. These are the ones that this world sees as “believers” without LIGHT; arguing and trying to prove their point of view. They darken the WAY to GOD, HIMSELF.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Then he which had received the one talent came and said,
Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man,
reaping where thou hast not sown,
and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent
in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

His lord answered and said unto him,
Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest
that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers,
and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

Take therefore the talent from him,
and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance:
but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness:
there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
MT 25:24-30
=-=-=-=-=-=-=

GOD HAS GIVEN me HIS GIFT of HIS SPIRIT in me. Will I SUBMIT to HIS SPIRIT for HIM to LIVE or will I be afraid of failing and limit HIM?

GOD’S HOLY SPIRIT is the POWER in us, HIS BODY.

It’s not what I do for GOD. It’s not what I know about GOD. It’s not what I volunteer for HIM from myself. It is GOD’S HOLY SPIRIT that IS the POWER in me.

Many tend to blame place and people surroundings for their lack of being a “person for GOD”. “I just can’t go on.” I need to get more strength.” “People just won’t listen.”
They belittle GOD’S SPIRIT in them, if they do have HIS SPIRIT in them, as they claim.

When it COMES to GOD’S SPIRIT; there is no LIMIT of POWER.

Many allow the limitation of natural human ability to get in the way of GOD’S SPIRIT.
If you are INDWELLED by GOD’S HOLY SPIRIT, GOD EXPECTS to LIVE through you. HE does not expect you to FULFILL HIS PROMISES to HIS PEOPLE.

GOD HAS PROMISED to SAVE all of HIS PEOPLE; those that SUBMIT to HIM.

HE does not expect you to be GOD through you. HE KNOWS that HE CAN BE GOD through you. Remember, HE ASKS you to deny “self” and SUBMIT to HIM to BE GOD. Remember the servant, in the parable above, that hid/limited HIS GIFT.

GOD IS ABLE to FULFILL HIS PROMISES through HIS SPIRIT in me.
I (self) am not.

“GOD BE GOD and FULFILL YOUR PLAN for YOUR CREATION,
through me; AMEN.”

RICOEL

No comments: