Tuesday, May 13, 2008

sin is sin

All are tempted, by evil, to sin.

One is tempted on one's strongest urge. Liars are tempted to lie.
Sexual perverts are tempted to be sexual perverts.
Schemers are tempted to scheme. Drunks are tempted to get drunk.
Drug abusers are tempted to abuse drugs.
homosexuals are tempted to be homosexuals.

All, everyone of us, are tempted. Temptation is allowed by our GOD YHSHWH.
HE ALLOWS temptation not so that we submit to sin,
but so that we become VICTORS in SUBMISSION to HIM.

GOD allows a messenger/spirit of satan to " check/tempt " me
so that I don't get too " big-headed " (stay concious of my humaness)
in all the REVELATIONS GOD GIVES me.
In my humaness, I might take all these REVELATIONS
and reveal them as my knowledge.

I PRAYED to my GOD about this messenger from satan
and for GOD to take it away.
ALL KNOWING GOD KNOWS, that in my humaness,
I might, just, build/exalt myself too much
so,
HE SAID,
" MY GRACE IS ALL you NEED.
In your KNOWING your humaness,
MY GODLINESS WILL BE PROMINENT/STRONG, through you. "


I am tempted on my strength, sexual perversion. I am a SAVED sexual pervert.
I become a sexual pervert if I submit to the temptation and “fruit”
my sexual perversion..

1Corinthians
10:12 Therefore let him who thinks he stands be careful that he doesn’t fall.
10:13 No temptation has taken you except what is common to man. God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted above what you are able, but will with the temptation also make the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

When I turn from the temptation and TURN to my GOD YHSHWH,
WHO is my WAY out of temptation, I AM a SAINT; A VICTOR.


Even though I know that I am a sexual pervert, inside, when I choose
to not "fruit" my sin, I am denying "carnal self/flesh" and SUBMITTING
to my GOD YHSHWH in HIS WAYS - HIS THOUGHTS. I AM a SAINT in HIS EYES.

If one "fruits" sin, one is JUDGED on that sin. To know that that sin
is in one and this one denys "carnal self/flesh" and TURNS to GOD YHSHWH,
this one is not JUDGED on that sin.
GOD YHSHWH GIVES HIMSELF as our way out of temptation.

To choose to not "fruit" your sin makes you GOD YHSHWH'S VICTOR.
You are, literally, SUBMITTING to BE GOD YHSHWH’S BODY.

In this understanding, I GLADLY GLORY in
my afflictions,
in criticism,
in my human needs,
in accusations against me,
and in my anxieties
so that the POWER of MESSIAH,
HIS BODY INDWELLED by HIS SPIRIT,
is all HIS PEOPLE SEE.

In this weakness, HE IS/I AM STRONG.


LOVE, RICOEL

No comments: