Friday, May 2, 2008

Choose to Stay JUSTIFIED in HIS SALVATION

This is directed to those that CLAIM
to BE SAVED by our GOD and SAVIOUR YHSHWH/JESUS.


MT 12:36 But I say unto you,
That every idle word that men shall speak,
they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
MT 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words thou shalt be condemned
.

JN 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned:
but he that believeth not is condemned already
,
because he hath not believed in the name
of the only begotten Son of God.

JN 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

JN 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him,
If a man love me, he will keep my words:
and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
JN 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings:
and the word which ye hear is not mine,
but the Father's which sent me.

JN 15:10 If ye keep my commandments,
ye shall abide in my love


N 12:44 Jesus cried and said,
He that believeth on me, believeth not on me,
but on him that sent me.
JN 12:45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.

JN 12:46 I am come a light into the world,
that whosoever believeth on me should not abide
in darkness.
JN 12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not,
I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world,
but to save the world.
JN 12:48 He that rejecteth me,
and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him:
the word that I have spoken,
the same shall judge him in the last day
.

REV 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly;
and my reward is with me,
to give every man according as his work shall be.

There are those of the world
that choose not to know HIS SPIRIT and condemn themselves.

There are those that CLAIM HIS SPIRIT INDWELLS them
and then refuse HIS SPIRIT to LIVE as GOD of HIS BODY.

There are those that SUBMIT to HIS SPIRIT
and HE LIVES as GOD through HIS BODY here on earth
.

STAY JUSTIFIED as HIS SPIRIT INDWELLS HIS BODY/your body.
WHO IS GOD of HIS TEMPLE, HIS BODY/your body?
you or GOD?

LOVE, RICOEL

No comments: