Tuesday, April 29, 2008

CLOSE to GOD?

And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking
in the garden in the cool of the day:
and Adam and his wife hid themselves
from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden.

And the LORD God called to Adam,
and said to him, Where are you?
And he said, I heard your voice in the garden,
and I was afraid, because I was naked;
and I hid myself.

And he said, Who told you that you were naked?
Have you eaten of the tree,
whereof I commanded you that you should not eat?

And the man said,
The woman whom you gave to be with me,
she gave me of the tree,
and I did eat.

And the LORD God said to the woman,
What is this that you have done?
And the woman said,
The serpent beguiled me,
and I did eat.
Genesis 3:8-13
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Many say,
"Ain't it great how GOD WALKED and TALKED with them FACE to face?
Oh, to be close to HIM like that."

I will say, "GOD YHSHWH LIVES in us.
How much more CLOSER can HE BE?
HE WALKS through me.
HE TALKS through me.
I AM to SEEK HIS FACE (LOOK LIKE HIM).
I WILL BE FACE to face with GOD YHSHWH.

And the amazing thing is; I still sin.

I should see GOD YHSHWH INDWELLING HIS BODY when I look in the mirror.
HIS SPIRIT LIVES in me.

One day, I will SUBMIT to HIS SPIRIT, in me, and OVERCOME "me/self".
LOVE, RICOEL

No comments: